Saturday, February 5, 2011

4 weeks...

(This is my second post for the day, check below for Papertrey favorites)

Hello,

I am going to start a little fitness challenge this coming Monday! Yippy!! I have some baby weight to lose, were talking double digits!! I would like to make a dent in that weight, but I am still trying to nurse so I have to go a little slow.

A little background:

I have been a fan of Minna Lessig since high school.  My sister bought her Emergency Workout tape (VHS LOL) one summer and I loved it ! The summer after my senior year in high school I bought a couple more of her tapes that were amazing, but super hard! (Optimizer Fat Elimanator and Strength and Grace )  Now I have her book Tank Top Arms, Bikini Belly and Boy Shorts Bottom, I love this book!  So I am a BIG fan of Minna and her workouts and that is why I chose this book!



In my 4 week challenge I am just going focus on my bottom area (that is where all my weight goes in pregnancy)  In the book she suggests 30 minutes of cardio, I don't have time for that much and include a strength workout so I am going to do 15 mins cardio. I am also going to try and drink less Pepsi!! My favorite drink of all time!!  Before little O, I was smaller than I had ever been in my adult life so it is very hard now to be back at the beginning. 

PS I am mostly writing this out for my own benefit, but feel free to check in on Monday and see how my day goes!  I also look forward to sharing some yummy recipes that I have found!! Thank goodness my DH eats almost anything except Spaghetti!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
Hollie

No comments: